Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Iced Hot Chocolate

I had to search for this recipe today on my family blog, so I thought I would quickly transfer it here where it is more easily found and accessible. I still have quite a few of these containers of Swiss Miss, so I think I'll share them with friends this summer along with this great recipe. YUM!


ICED HOT CHOCOLATE

Put in blender (my old $20 basic Oster does a great job - no need for a VitaMix):

2 cups cold milk
6 Tbs. hot cocoa mix (more if you like)
approx. 2 cups ice

Blend.
Pour into glasses.

Starbucks fancy style (unnecessary unless you are blending to impress):
top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolaty syrup.

Drink with a straw.
Makes 3 servings.

Note: I have tried making this with another hot cocoa mix and didn't like it nearly as well as the Swiss Miss. I'm not saying you can't make it with another mix, I just can't guarantee you will get the same results ;-) If you get BETTER results with another mix, please, feel free to share!

HELLO SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment